APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING AS IT SPECIALIST (M/ F/ D) FOR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AT THE COMPANY HEADQUARTERS IN DRESDEN
You are committed, love challenges and want to develop independent solutions? Then we have an offer for you: Join us! In September, your apprenticeship starts at our company headquarters in Dresden.
IT specialists for application development are interpreters. They translate ideas and concepts into a clean and working code. During your apprenticeship, you get to know all facets of software development. You work with modern programming languages, web technologies and databases, learn the high art of software testing and integrate into our development team.
THESE TASKS ARE WAITING FOR YOU
- Development of Cloud software to support our Managed Services
- Automated provision of software to our customers in collaboration with our Operations Team
- Create test plans and evaluate results
- Remedy system errors using diagnostic tools
- Getting to know business processes and operational structures
SKILLS YOU NEED
- Secondary School, Abitur or similar eductation. However grades are not everything: convince with talent, commitment and personality.
- Interest in mathematical technical task
- Basic programming knowledge (language-independent)
- Self-initiative, reliability and quality awareness
- Technical understanding and an analytical mindset
- Communication skills and capacity for teamwork
- Fluent German and good command of English (spoken and written)
NOT NECESSARY BUT BENEFICIAL
- Previous experiences in one of the above mentioned programming languages
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting tasks with development opportunities for your innovative ideas and projects
- Continuous training according to your strengths and tasks
- Cooperation in a professional working environment with sympathetic colleagues in flat hierarchy
- Workplace in a modern office building with free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperation is duly rewarded: company pension plans and other attractive social benefits and a free private travel health and accident insurance
- Squash court, table tennis and foosball for an after work with colleagues
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with a meaningful CV including certificates and, if applicable, internship certificates. We live diversity and equal opportunities and therefore we are looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities. Person-related formulations in the job advertisement are gender-neutral.
You just have little time? Then send us your contact details and we will contact you.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON