APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING AS IT SPECIALIST (M/ F/ D) FOR SYSTEM INTEGRATION AT THE COMPANY HEADQUARTERS IN DRESDEN
You are committed, you love challenges and you want to develop independent solutions? Then we have an offer for you: Join us! In September, your apprenticeship starts at our company headquarters in Dresden.
Specialists in systems integration are people with a clear mind and quick solutions. Your training includes all facets of network and system administration, interference sources analysis and problem elimination, system tests, technical maintenance of IT equipment and installation of hardware and software.
THESE TASKS ARE WAITING FOR YOU
- System administration of Linux, Unix and Windows servers
- Configuration and setup of networks and network components as well as of client systems and applications
- Insights into data center operation
- Planning, implementation and control of projects
- Getting to know business processes and company organization
- Cooperation with our service desk and of course with our customers
The theoretical training takes place on Beruflichen Schulzentrum für Elektrotechnik Dresden.
SKILLS YOU NEED
- Secondary School, Abitur or similar education. But grades are not everything: convince with talent, commitment and personality
- Interest in mathematical-technical tasks
- Enthusiasm for hardware and software systems and their technical possibilities
- Own initiative, reliability and quality awareness
- Technical understanding and an analytical way of thinking
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Fluent German and good command of English (spoken and written)
NOT NECESSARY BUT BENEFICIAL
- First experiences in dealing with information technology systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting tasks with development opportunities for your ideas and projects
- Continuous training according to your strengths and tasks
- Cooperation in a professional working environment with sympathetic colleagues in a flat hierarchy
- Workplace in a modern office building with free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperation is duly rewarded: company pension plans and other attractive social benefits and a free private travel health and accident insurance
- Squash court, table tennis and foosball for an after work with colleagues
YOUR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES: After the apprenticeship, you can start as a system administrator at ENTIRETEC.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with a meaningful CV including certificates and, if applicable, internship certificates. We live diversity and equal opportunities and therefore we are looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities. Person-related formulations in the job advertisement are gender-neutral.
You just have little time? Then send us your contact details and we will contact you.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON