JUNIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER (M/F/D) FOR SECURITY SERVICES IN DRESDEN, BERLIN OR JENA
You would like to support well-known customers in the implementation of worldwide technology projects and therefore help them to make their way into the digital future? We should get to know each other.
We offer an exciting and varied job where you can participate and implement your ideas in a targeted manner. In addition, you can develop yourself and decisively contribute to the company’s success at the highest level.
THIS TASK AWAIT YOU
- Support for our Managed Services
- Handling incidents, service and change requests in compliance with the applicable SLAs in cooperation with other service providers and service management
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation
- Participation in on-call service
SKILLS YOU NEED
- Training as IT specialist for system integration or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in 1st and / or 2nd level support or in something comparable (training time is considered as work experience)
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting IT network infrastructures with a focus on Cisco and Extreme Networks
- First experience in configuring and monitoring firewalls, VPN routers and other active network components
- Very good understanding of common TCP / IP protocols, firewall and proxy policies
- Experience in the use of ticket and documentation systems
- Structured approach combined with a careful, accurate and results-oriented way of working
- Strong cooperation and willingness to learn as well as communication skills
- Sovereign and friendly customer service skills and strong service orientation
- Either very good German and good English skills or very good English and good German skills with a willingness to further education
NOT NECESSARY BUT BENEFICIAL
- Experience in network routing and switching environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, Foundation v3 level certification
- Manufacturer certifications at level CCNA or comparable
WHAT WE OFFER
- An indefinite permanent position where you will feel comfortable and increase
- After training, development does not stop here: according to your strengths and tasks, we continuously promote your further education – we invest in the expertise of our employees (for example CISCO certifications, language courses)
- Cooperation in a professional working environment with sympathetic colleagues, in a flat hierarchy and in a state-of-the-art building with free parking spaces
- For a common togetherness, next to the work, we offer a free squash court, a foosball and shared lunchtime rounds and a barbecue area
- With us you get a full-time job with flexible working hours and 30 vacation days a year
- Successful work is duly rewarded: variable compensation for personal goals, company pension plans and other attractive social benefits (such as meal vouchers or travel allowance) and a free private travel health and accident insurance
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we look forward to your application with a meaningful CV including certificates, your salary expectations and your availability. We live diversity and equal opportunities and therefore we are looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities. Person-related formulations in the job advertisement are gender-neutral.
You just have little time? Then simply send us a link to your LinkedIn or Xing profile and your contact details, and we will contact you afterwards.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON