EMPLOYEE IT SUPPORT 2nd LEVEL / TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/D) IN BERLIN
You have a completed IT education with work experience and feel at home in the operation and support of networks? You are solution-oriented and responsible, versed in dealing with customers and have a high service orientation? Then we will make you an offer: Join us!
THIS TASK AWAIT YOU
They ensure the integration, operation and analysis of our complex IT networks, in particular
- The monitoring of infrastructure, diagnostics, management and troubleshooting of 2nd level support
- Changes and service requests with corresponding documentation
- Technical customer support via telephone, Email and remote
- Development of solutions in the team and their documentation
- Transfer of your knowledge to upstream service units (TAC/1st Level Support)
SKILLS YOU NEED
- Either successfully completed training as a state-certified technician for information technology or electrical engineering or IT specialist system integration or IT system electronics or IT training at least 5 years relevant work experience or if an IT degree was not completed at least 3 years relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in IT support (after completing IT training) and at least one manufacturer certification (may have expired), e.g. Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MCSA
- Experience in the network environment (routing / switching) primarily layer 1-3 or in DNS / DHCP / Microsoft Active Directory or in Microsoft operating systems (Windows Client, Windows Server) or Linux operating systems and their use (eg grep | tail | syslog | nano | vim | working with file systems) combined with the ability to detect abnormal behavior (load rating, performance rating)
- Structured approach combined with a very careful, accurate and results-oriented way of working, especially in problem analysis
- Commitment, care and responsibility
- A sovereign and friendly way of dealing with customers
- Willingness to work in early and late shifts as well as to take on call readiness (alternating with colleagues)
- Either very good German (at least B2) and good English skills (at least B1) combined with the willingness to further education in English to at least B2 or very good English (at least B2) and good German skills (min. B1) in conjunction with the willingness to continue training in German at least B2
NOT NECESSARY BUT BENEFICIAL
- Experience with monitoring and ticket systems (in particular OTRS, HPSM)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A varied and responsible activity
- An indefinite employment relationship
- After training, development does not stop here: according to your strengths and tasks, we continuously promote your further education – we invest in the expertise of our employees!
- Cooperation with sympathetic colleagues in a professional working environment, in a flat hierarchy and in a mordern office building with free parking
- Successful work is duly rewarded: variable compensation in accordance with personal goals, company pension plans and other attractive social benefits and a free private travel health and accident insurance
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we look forward to your application with a meaningful CV including certificates, your salary expectations (monthly net payment amount) and your availability. We live diversity and equal opportunities and therefore we are looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities. Person-related formulations in the job advertisement are gender-neutral.
You just have little time? Then send us your contact details and we will contact you.
Recruiter & Talent Manager
Pforzheimer Straße 33